Who We Are
Be Love Revolution (BLR) was founded in 2013 in Ann Arbor, Michigan with the intention of helping young women develop a personal relationship with Christ. The mission of the Be Love Revolution is three fold:
- Be His—to help young women know the personal and transformative love of Jesus.
- Be Free—to radically change young women’s self perception and to help them live freely and confidently.
- Be Love—to teach and empower young women to be God’s love in the world today.
What We Do
- BeLoved is a weekly event for high school girls (teachings, testimonies, small groups, praise & worship)
- Day-long Retreats
- Weekend Retreats
- Confirmation Retreats
- Praise and Worship Nights
- Mother-Daughter Events
to our interviews with Fire on the Earth
to learn more about our mission