Be Love Revolution
- 32 Years of Pine Hills Girls' Camp, our largest ever-187 junior high campers and almost 100 staff!
- We conducted 31 BeLoved events for high schoolers from FGR, Mercy HS, Skyline, Huron, Pioneer, Plymouth-Canton, Catherine of Siena, Divine Child, Ladywood, Washtenaw Technical Middle College, Home School Co-op.
- More than 100 girls attended every week in the summer.
- Emily Messiter joined our staff in May as our intern.
- Elizabeth Muise joined in June as our creative director.
- Melisa Carroll joined in July, helping with our blog and fundraising.
- Rin Jandernoa joined in August as our worship leader.
- More than 25 young adult women volunteer at BLR events.
30 young women blog for BLR.
We led 11 high school/parish retreats at Divine Child, Fr. Gabriel Richard, St Catherine Academy, and Holy Family Parish.
We conducted a day-long retreat for our eight member Advisory Board of Directors.
We conducted retreats for junior high girls from Spiritus Sanctus Academy, Ann Arbor, and St Francis.
We had six events for high school parents, including BeLoved at the Barn, a mother/daughter event.
We currently lead monthly in-school small groups for 6-8th grade girls at Spiritus Sanctus Academy, Ann Arbor.
We added 11 new Founders' Circle members, bringing our FC to 36 members.
We lead monthly women’s groups for 35 BLR junior and senior girls.
We provide one-on-one mentoring/discipleship for high school girls.
We led a Spring break FGR mission trip to Mexico City for 31 high schoolers
Please prayerfully consider joining the Be Love Revolution by supporting us through a financial contribution. Every gift directly supports the ongoing expansion of the BLR in helping young women grow in their personal relationship with Jesus.
The Be Love Revolution is a 501c3 organization. Your gifts are tax deductible. If you have a question about your gifts or are interested in arranging recurring ACH payments please contact us. Thank you for your support of the Be Love Revolution.